Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tiger Woods' Kiwi Caddie Knows Nothing

Tiger Woods' longtime caddie Steve Williams was interviewed on 60 Minutes on Channel 3 New Zealand (not CBS) Wednesday about the whole scandal involving Woods' and the women he felt he was entitled to bonk.

Williams said he's going through the most difficult time of his life because,
"every single person believed that I should know or did know or had something to do with it,'' Williams said in the 60 Minutes interview.
Had he known that Woods was probing his putter off the golf course he would have blown the whistle.

Williams isn't happy with Woods right now either. He told 60 Minutes,

''Of course I'm mad at him, why would you not be? I'm close with his wife and he's got two lovely children and he's let them down. But when a guy's having a tough time, it's not up to me to beat him with a stick. He's getting enough grilling from everybody else. When you're a true friend … that's when somebody needs your support … that's when you don't walk away.

''Tiger's one of my closest friends and he needs my support right now and I'd never think of walking away. When I talk to him, I don't talk to him about what's happened. I talk to him about the future and about what we're going to try to accomplish and how we're going to get over it.''

Photo Courtesy: AP

No comments: