Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Different Kind of Conference Call...

As is the way, usually after any kind of football game, there is a conference call for writers from far and wide to catch up on all issues past and present.

The most recent attempt at a George O'Leary conference call at the University of Central Florida resulted in a different kind of analysis... Get it...? We said anal-ysis...

If you followed along for the UCF go-round, anyone who dialed in was one number off- thanks to a misprint in the release from Sports Communications. Here's where the Orlando Sentinel's Iliana Limon takes over:

"When I dialed in, the voice on the other line said, "Hi sexy, you've reached the one-on-one fantasy line." I gasped, hung up and figured I must have dialed the wrong number. So, I checked the UCF news release and dialed again, but I got the same phone sex hotline complete with offers I can't really post on this blog."

There's another conference call with O'Leary set for Wednesday...
We assume the telephone numbers will be corrected by then...

St. Pete Times' writer Greg Auman ran in to the same issues Limon did

No comments: