Saturday, May 23, 2009

LeBron James Has Officially Entered The Jordan Zone

I have no words for LeBron James. Just watch "King James" shoot down the Orlando Magic in game 2 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Marv Albert has the call (Thanks TNT Sports/Youtube.com)


James told the Cleveland Plain Dealer: "I was going to come get the ball no matter what happened. I knocked down the shot. Biggest shot I've made in my career." James said. "A second is a long time for me, for other it is very short. As a kid you practice those moments."

Were you like me and watching this you immediately flashed back 20 years when Michael Jordan shot down the Cavaliers in the NBA playoffs. (Thanks NBA-E/Youtube.com)



Just a guess but this clip of LeBron James' game winner will be played over and over for the next 20 plus years. That also means Hedo Turkoglu will be just as famous as Craig Ehlo was from Jordan's shot.
Photo Courtesy: Gregory Shamus/Getty Images

No comments: