Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kesler Calls Ladd "A Coward..."

((HT: Youtube/CanucksHD/TSN))

The Vancouver Canucks Ryan Kesler doesn't think too much of the Chicago Blackhawks Andrew Ladd- so much so that Kesler called Ladd a coward after last night's game between the two teams at GM Place in Vancouver.

Kesler said in a postgame interview that the heat between the two has been there for quite some time, and last night's battle was just a carry-over of that. It was "revenge" for a hit from behind in last season's second-round post-season loss to the Hawks.

"It started last year in the playoffs," Kesler said. "He hit me (and) cross-checked me in the face when I wasn't looking.

"At least he was man enough to hit me when I was looking this time."


And he hit him pretty good, too...

Here's their scrum from last night's game...
Hughson and Simpson have the call...
((HT: CBC/NHL))


The two teams hook up again on March 5th...

No comments: