Friday, January 22, 2010

Tam And Cormier Speak Before Sentencing

((HT: TSN/CP))

Separately, not to each other...

Mikael Tam came forth today to hold a press conference with the Quebec Remparts personnel in Quebec City. It's the frst time he's discussed the elbow to the head from Patrice Cormier over the weekend.

"Today I am not sure how long I will be away from the game," Tam admitted. "I have suffered a traumatic brain injury, I have lost a few teeth and I feel very tired. With the help of the medical staff, my goal is to return to the ice at some point."

FOSG John Lu was there to hear Tam's side of what he actually does remember...
((HT: TSN))


Cormier granted one interview before the sentencing to RDS and the S30 program...
But, we warn you... it's all in French...
((HT: RDS))


Basically, the gist is that Cormier said it was a "reflex."

Helluva reflex there, kid...

No comments: