Sunday, March 1, 2009

Your Weekly Coach's Corner...With Rebuttal...

((CBC/Crazieman76))

Now, Donald S. sides with Sidney Crosby...? Over Alex Ovechkin...?
"Somebody's gonna get him... Somebody's gonna cut him in half..."
It kicks in at the 3:45 mark...

Ha!!! Tremendous viewing as always...


Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau fired back on Sunday...

"He's a friend of mine. And he's an idol of mine. I mean, I love what Don Cherry has stood for, for 30 years. I just think that even the smartest people in the world are wrong sometimes, and I just thought he was wrong," Boudreau said before Washington's game against Florida on Sunday. "Because he doesn't know Alex like we know Alex."

"As much as I really like the guy, I thought he was wrong," Boudreau said. "He's pro-Canadian, and there's 33 million Canadians that love that, as anybody would. And if I was sitting at home, I'd be going, 'Yeah, yeah, Canada!' But I just happen to be in the same business as him, so I see it a little differently."

The one thing, above all else, that Donald S. is and always will be is pro-Canadian.
But those of us at OSG HQ also believe in having fun. If someone wants to cut Ovechkin in half, let them do it- and then answer to Donald Brashear. If Ovechkin "learns" from the experience, he learns. If he puts people in the seats for Ted Leonsis, that's what matters to Billionaire Ted.

We believe in acting like you've done it before and will do it again.
But we're also not all that Puritannical about our celebrations, either.

No comments: