Friday, August 1, 2008

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! BUCKWHEAT IS STILL DEAD!

“Wait a minute, we have some breaking news!”. “I believe that we’ve got some videotape” “Okay, let’s go to the videotape” “That’s right, former child star Buckwheat, has been shot” “Take a look, let’s go to the videotape” “Again, Buckwheat, the former star, America’s darling, has been shot” “We’ll have more on this soon”

Did Someone Say Stop????!!!!

It's Day Whatever on this Brett Favre thing... And now what??? They're bribing him to stay at home... that's what it is, isn't it...? A bribe...

I DON'T CARE!!!! I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS WAY!!!!!

You know what? My boss didn't bribe me to stay away from work this week. I didn't get a plane trip from my boss to talk inside a house where nothing happened for eight hours.
WHO TALKS FOR EIGHT HOURS???!!! People with nothing to say... that's who...

"You wanna a diet coke or something?"
"You got a bathroom? "
"Yeah, third door on the right..."

I went to work again today and put 200 miles on my car... wanna know where I went...? Got pictures as proof... Wanna know the kind of car I drove...?

It was white...

You should care about that as much as we all should on this whole Brett
Fah…fah…faaaah….fav..favra…Farve thing...
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: