Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Is Rich: DeAngelo Hall Wants Justice...

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall says Atlanta coach Mike Smith cussed him out and a Falcons assistant tried to "get some licks in" on the sidelines Sunday.

Hall said he plans to file a complaint with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell that Smith "cussed me out" and Falcons director of athletic performance Jeff Fish and others "put their hands on me."

Here's the incident in question...after you've stopped laughing...
((HT: NFL on Fox))



Quoting MeAngelo...

"After that, coach Smith came over to me, talking shit to me, saying they were going to kick my ass," Hall said. "I stay in Atlanta during the offseason, so if Mike Smith wants to see me, he can definitely find me."

Here's Mike Smith's version of events... It kicks in at, about the 1:10 mark... ((HT: NFL Network))


And, then, to finish...after you've stopped laughing...
"I'm going to get on the horn with commissioner Goodell and we're going to figure out a way how to nip this in the bud," Hall said. "It's different with me coming in trying to break stuff up and as a strength coach, if you coming at me and you're trying to get licks, that ain't how you do things. "They need to have some repercussions and something needs to happen to them, too."

Has anyone ever thought to give DeAngelo Hall a 2-liter of shut-the-hell-up juice at checkout time...??? But it is good to know that he and the Commissioner are on such good speaking terms these days...

Those of us at OSG HQ thought he was perfect for the Raiders locker room, but he even screwed that one up...

That's where cancers go to spend their dying days as players, right...??? Oakland...??? And MeAngelo got out of that one...

Remember, he was one of the Falcons to wear support for Michael Vick under his jersey the first time the Falcons were televised after all that stuff went down in Virginia- flashing his version of "Free Winona" to the entire world.

That is enough said...
But we do agree that we all need repercussions every now and then...

No comments: