Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Roy Williams Does Not Like Presbyterians...

fans...

Here's video of him having Dean Dome security checking out the lone guy in the lower level wearing PC gear at the Blue Hose loss to the Tar Heels over the weekend...

You can hear Williams telling the guy to shut up and that "Yes, I'm talking to you" clearly before the basketball cops ask the guy about his ticket...

Or something like that... before he gets tossed...

Thanks to our friends at WRAL-TV and WRALSportsfan.com


Here's Coach Roy's version of events...

"Supposedly what had happened is they had asked him for his ticket, and he didn't have a ticket or wasn't supposed to be sitting in that seat..." said Williams. "And, they chose to take him out."

"...you know in our own building I don't think our parents ought to have to listen to somebody chastising their son. Whether that's right or wrong, that's the way I am. If it's wrong, it's wrong."

"I hate that it happened, I wish I hadn't gotten involved with it. But, don't be sitting behind our bench, yelling at our players, in my building. That's the way I feel about it. If I'm wrong, then that's good, but I ain't apologizing."

Dude, wait til you get to a neutral arena...or, better yet, Cameron Indoor...
You will not be living this down any time soon...

Shenanigans...

No comments: