Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiger Taking Indefinite Leave From Golf

In a surprising statement on his website, Tiger Woods is taking an indefinite leave from the sport of golf...

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

So, now we have an admission on that word...
Finally...

Does he move to Sweden...??? Who knows...
Interesting idea to try and put his marriage back together

"His priorities are where they need to be, and we will continue to respect and honor his family's request for privacy," PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem said in a statement.

Mike Hill caught up with Mike Tirico on an airplane...before taxiing down the runway.
((HT: ESPN))


When does he come back...??? Once again, who knows...

Those of us at OSG HQ agree that the sport is better with him as a catalyst...
But it's also better when the man puts his life in order...

Jason Sobel talks about it more here...

No comments: