Saturday, January 8, 2011

TWTW Bowling: LSU Takes Care Of A&M

And any other consonant that showed up at JerryWorld Friday...

Someone masquerading as Jordan Jefferson threw 3 TD's to Terrence Toliver and ran for another one to help the 11th-ranked Tigers win 41-24 victory over 18th-ranked Texas A&M.

Noted grass-eater Les Miles doesn't know about his future in either Baton Rouge or Ann Arbor at present...

"We trust Les Miles and we trust his word," Jefferson said. "His word was he's not going anywhere and he'll be our coach next year."

LSU (now 11-2) has its fourth season with at least 11 wins in Miles' six seasons as head coach. The Tigers had only two 11-win seasons- period- in their history before that.

"I don't want to talk about me. This is really about LSU," Miles said. "I told (the players) I have not had any conversations with Michigan at this point. And if I did, I would communicate with them very effectively."

Here's your first half highlights...
((HT: TheCottonBowl))


Good dodging by the head coach...

More highlights from the Cotton Bowl (Thanks LSU.net)

No comments: