Monday, December 15, 2008

Syracuse Loses On 60-Footer

I don't know what it is about the Syracuse basketball team, but there is always that moment during the basketball season where you can't help but laugh at them for something that happens to them on the court...

One time, it was Vermont's TJ Sorrentine hitting a shot "from the parking lot" in the NCAA tournament. This time, it's a home game against Cleveland State...

The Vikings go to the Carrier Dome and pull out a 60-57 upset of the 11th-ranked team in the country- thanks to Cedric Jackson...

"I have never been a part of one of those types of shots, I had my head down," CSU Head Coach Gary Waters said. "I told my coaches we were headed for overtime. I didn't expect that to happen. Nobody in the house expected that to happen."

We're happy for you that it did, anyway...
Going backwards... here's Boeheim at the podium...
((HT: the youtube))


And here's what's causing all this...
((HT: WIXT-TV))


No comments: