Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fox Sports.com's Jay Glazer Has Issues With The 4-Letter

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports appears to be ready to go MMA on the 4-letter word (ESPN). Glazer feels he was being mocked by the worldwide leader. He voiced his displeasure on "The Jorge Sedano Show" on WAXY-AM in Miami Wednesday morning.

"Two days ago I had to fight ESPN all damn day because they tried to put my story up as wrong." Glazer said on the program. "One of those guys .....I don't know which one it was .....kind of mocked me in the story."


ESPN VP/Communications Mike Soltys e-mail Sports Business Daily with the following comment: "I don't know who he is referring to. We aggressively credited Fox Sports all day Monday on the report and Jay was praised on our air when it was officially announced"

Those of us in the OSG HQ would like to see Glazer and Mort battle it out in the octogon. My money is on Glazer.
Photo Courtesy: Foxsports.com


No comments: