Thursday, August 20, 2009

John Madden's Ultimate TV Room

I saw an interview with John Madden with the Los Angeles Times regarding his retirement from the broadcast booth and his virtual gridiron or the Madden NFL video game from EA Sports.
One question from the interview got my attention:

Q: Will you spending a lot more time on the virtual gridiron now?

Madden: That’s one thing I’m really looking forward to. Each week I’m going to watch all the games. I have this thing being built right now where I have nine 63-inch monitors. And I’m going to be able to put every game on television. I can watch them all at the same time.

NINE 63 INCH MONITORS. ALL ON FOOTBALL!!!! My god Madden will have a seizure. You think Madden will be on one of those scooters to go from monitor to monitor.

Add a fridge full of adult beverages (beer) and some leather recliners on wheels and you have yourself the Ultimate Man's Room.




Photo Courtesy: Ida Mae Astute/Associated Press.

1 comment:

rakeback said...

He won a Super Bowl, has the greatest video game ever named after him, and was an iconic figure in sportscasting...what cant he do?