Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aay-Cee-Cee Media Daze Day One: Irving and Herzlich

You want two guys that are ready to get on with their lives...???

BC defensive beast Mark Herzlich and NC State LB Nate Irving...

Both had to battle their share of personal stuff: Herzlich's being cancer ((Ewing's sarcoma)) and Irving's being a car accident where he had a broken leg and a collapsed lung...

Here's Irving on his return... WR Owen Spencer is with him...
((HT: WRALSportsfan.com))


"I'm going to do everything I can to make my leg as strong as possible,"
Herzlich said to the media there, including Brother Wilkie. "The doctors have said that all the tests are good, it should be strong. ... I made the decision a while ago that I'm going to work and take the time to get back on the field. That's where I'm going, and no hesitation about it."

No comments: