Sunday, January 16, 2011

Clippers And Lakers Fight It Out

More like push, grab, shove, and jaw-jack...

But when the Clips are taking out the Lakers, the world seems to tilt on its axis, anyway... so, the only other natural thing to happen would for the two tenants to square off...

Randy Foye made a free throw to put the Clippers ahead 99-90 with 6 seconds left. Blake Griffin was locked underneath Lamar Odom's left arm for position.

"Maybe I overreacted, but I just feel like if you're up 9, a ram in the back at that point?" Odom asked. "Any other time, I get it. You play hard, you're strong, whatever, but the ram in the back [while] up 9? I don't get it, so I'm just going to have to react."

Here's the ending...
((HT: FSWest/NBA/Youtube))


The Clippers have their ninth win in 13 games after a 5-21 start...
Amazing what one player will do for you...

No comments: