Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nebraska Football Jersey Sale! High Bid Accepted

On the heels of the A.J. Green jersey sale controversy at the University of Georgia, the Nebraska Cornhuskers are auctioning game worn Husker jerseys from the upcoming Texas game. The game against the Longhorns in Lincoln is being billed as the "Nebraska Red Out Around the World."

FOSG Tony Barnhart said in his AJC.com column that Nebraska will take off the last names off the jersey's before being sold to the public.

With that knowledge the top bid for quarterback Taylor Martinez's #3 red Nebraska jersey currently stands at $999.99. That's too rich for my blood. Will Martinez get a cut of the jersey sale, I think not.

Those of us at the OSG HQ noticed more than half of the jerseys being auctioned have no bids attached. If they are giving them away send a few our way.

3 comments:

mesh basketball jerseys said...

This is the best article I have read, thank you, I have learned a lot of knowledge in this area.

wholesale caps said...

Hello,
Very informative post and thanks for sharing. I will keep visiting....

Thanks

Unknown said...

I am very happy to be able to find this good article
Honestly, this is one article that gives me incredible information and is very useful and very helpful
maybe I will visit this site again to find other articles that can be useful for me :)

Cara Menghilangkan Miom Di Rahim Secara Alami Cara Menghilangkan Bisul Pantat Cara Menyembuhkan Eksim Secara Alami Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher Cara Mengeluarkan Batu Ginjal Obat Sesak Napas Cara Menghilangkan Nyeri Pinggang Saat Hamil
Cara Menyembuhkan ISK
Cara Mengatasi Rasa Nyeri Di Dada Sebelah Kiri
Cara Mengatasi Kulit Kering & Bersisik Pada Selangkangan