Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DEVELOPING: Okay, Now Rich Rod Really Is Fired...

Not that this is a shock or anything...

Looks like current San Diego State head coach Brady Hoke may be the leader in the clubhouse...

Here's coverage from WXYZ-TV in Detroit...


“I made this decision last night and I’m a disciplined guy. I’ve said all along I appreciate the opportunity when the season is over to sit down and do a thorough review. I spent an awful lot of time putting together a lot of information. Rich and I sat down together for 3 ½ hours and you don’t do that if you go into the meeting with some preconceived notion as to how the meeting is going to end. I wanted to hear from the coach. I wanted to discuss some things that were important for me to know and I wanted to have an evening to reflect on that, and that’s exactly what I did. Anyone who suggests differently, doesn’t know what they are talking about,” said Michigan AD Dave Brandon.

And now HIS job rests on the next hire...

Joe Schad is saying that Rich-Rod is not part of the Pitt search to replace Mike Haywood. It looks like the early contenders there are: Alabama associate head coach Sal Sunseri, Tulsa coach Todd Graham, Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley, Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst and former Florida defensive coordinator Teryl Austin

No comments: