Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lakers Pound Cavs By 55

The HQ really isn't in to hoops until playoff time, but this one couldn't be ignored...

The Lakers had seven players score double-figures last night as they destroyed the ((now)) 8-30 Cavaliers 112-57...

Here's your highlights...
((HT: FSLakers/NBA/Youtube))


How bad was this game...???

It was 92-41 after three quarters. It's the fewest points the Cavs have ever scored in a game and the fewest the Lakers have allowed in the shot clock era. It was the Cavs' 11th consecutive loss.

"It can't be any worse than this. If it is, someone will have to help me because I don't know how much of this I can take,"
said Antawn Jamison, who had six points. "This by far is rock-bottom. It's definitely by far one of the most embarrassing moments that I've been a part of as far as basketball."

The Cavs shot 30 percent, were outscored 52-28 in the paint and committed 19 turnovers. The loss was their 21st in their last 22 games. They fell to 3-18 on the road and 1-5 against the Western Conference.

In a Twitter update posted early Wednesday, Cavs guard Mo Williams tweeted, "I feel like I can't even show my face in Cleve."

The HQ thinks that may not be far from the truth...

No comments: