Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mark Richt Uses A Bad Word... For Him...

((HT: Macon Telegraph/Lough))

You all know that coaches do these caravans during their off-season to address the faithful and allay any fears as we all head into the new football season...

University of Georgia head coach Mark Richt was in Macon, Georgia for one of those exactly-described meet-and-greets. But it wasn't all rainbows and glitter...

One fan was critical of the team's lack of output, and Richt responded...

From Lough:

"I see your frustration, I understand your frustration,” Richt said, politely but sternly. “I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve coached football for 25 years, so I know what the hell I’m doing, OK?”

Yep, it's true... Richt used the word "hell..."

He asked Lough to change the quote and use the word "heck" and apologized for using what he referred to as "h-e-double-heck..."

But he got his point across and the crowd ate it up...
CMR showed a fire that a lot of folks wish he would have started showing a long time ago...

No comments: