Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Izzo Staying In Lansing For Schizzo...

((HT: MyFoxDetroit.com))

Michigan State Head basketball coach Tom Izzo is staying with the Spartans turning down a chance to coach the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"I knew at the beginning that whatever decision I made would be a decision for life," Izzo said during a news conference on campus.

"I am going to be a lifer. This is what I'm going to be, and I'm damn proud of it."

Now, the plot thickens in Cleveland to find someone both Dan Gilbert and ((maybe)) LeBron James can agree will coach the Cavs and stop their post-season failures of late.

Here's coverage from our friends at WJBK-TV/Fox2...


Here's the press conference in full, thanks to our friends at NewsNet5 in Cleveland


What's next for the Cavs, you may ask...???
Our friends at WOIO-TV in Cleveland try to answer that burning question...
Tony Zarrella takes the lead in front of a monitor...

No comments: