Monday, September 20, 2010

Brandon Jacobs Hammer Throw Audition

((HT: NFL on NBC/Youtube))

Who knew that New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs had some inner Ken Flax in him...

Look it up, kids... that's what we're here for...

Jacobs, obviously a little more than hot since his Giants were getting boat-raced in Indianapolis last night, tried to chuck his helmet into the bench, but he missed...

Ten rows deep worth of "missed." If that's what you're inclined to believe...

Here's the aftermath... thanks to Football Night In America...


Jacobs apologized to a scrum after the game that included the NY Daily News' Ralph Vacchiano:

"I was a little mad, but to be honest with you, it was a mistake. I did not mean to do that and everybody who knows me knows I did not mean to do something like that. The whole world could fall down on me and I wouldn't have done anything like that."

"We were losing the game and I was mad. No one wants to lose, and I kind of lost my cool."


Uh, yeah... excpect a phone call from the league office across the river... and expect your next paycheck to be a litle lighter...

No comments: